Aksharaa Kindergarten sees every child as an intelligent individual. We understand and respect their individual differences. We work towards the holistic development of children through Balanced Education System. A balanced schooling encompasses appropriate activities that foster age-appropriate cognitive development along with adequate physical, emotional and social development. For this, we follow Learning-Reinforcement-Practice-Application (LRPA) module.
We provide opportunities for the child to grow and develop while reading, listening and playing. Our Touch-Explore-Learn-Enjoy process helps to stimulate children’s curiosity, motivate them to explore, help them acquire new skills, and instill in them the joy of learning which will set the tone for the rest of their lives. After all, research has shown that most brain development occurs during the early years, especially the first six years.
At Aksharaa Kindergarten, we provide children with a friendly environment to interact with the real world and help the children develop emotional, social and cognitive skills required to become confident and successful learners. Consciously created child-friendly environment, and scientifically designed activities help children to listen, imagine, discover, and create.
Teachers and other stakeholders at Aksharaa Kindergarten appreciate children as unique individuals with their own approach to learning. Teachers take interest in each child’s mental, physical, emotional and social growth and help the children to grow as happy, confident and creative individuals.
Aksharaa Approach to Quality Education
- Well researched, age-appropriate theme-based integrated curriculum for holistic development of children
- Our teachers and staffs are caring, well motivated, experienced, qualified and trained
- Fun-filled-activity based approach to learning
- Practical and contextualized field-based learning opportunities
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like music, art, and craft, dance, splash etc.
- Strong and continuous collaboration between parents and teachers
- Child-friendly ambiance with non-toxic and safe equipment and toys
- ICT integrated activities
- Enough resources for teaching/learning